Health Insurance -Government schemes
RSBY- Rashtriya Swastya Bima Yojana
Rsby is a government of India sponsored Health insurance scheme for the unorganized sector labours in the country. The Government of India provides financial assistance for insured families. Under RSBY, a maximum of five members in a family can avail in-patient treatment benefit for up to Rs.30,000/- for a year through empanelled Hospital.
RSBY scheme provide free IP care treatment for the valid RSBY card holder and hospital also provides several benefits for OP treatment for RSBY beneficiaries
Karunya Benevolent Fund
Karunya benevolent fund is an initiative of the State government of Kerala. The Scheme implimented during 2011-12 throught the funds accumulated through the sale of karunya Lottary tickets and this fund will be used for the free treatment of BPL family members for treatment of Heart diseases and kidney diseases.
The ESIC scheme provides total medical care that comprises of medical attendance by competent physicians and nurses, treatment, drugs and injections, specialist/super-specialist consultation and hospitalization to insured persons including their dependants or members of their families. ESIC treatment benefits is approved for all departments including the superspeciality treatments in Cardiology, Gastroentrology, Nephrology, Neurology , Paediatric surgery and Urology
Government staff Reimbursement:
As per GO(P) no.10/2016/H&FW-D dated 21-01-2016 Kerala state government staffs can avail reimbursement benefits for treatment done in Dr.SM CSI MCH. State Govt employees can also claim remibursements including the super speciality treatment availed in this hospital from Cardiology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neuro surgery, Gastroentrology, Urology and Pediatric surgery.
Other cashless Insurance schemes & reimbursements schemes
CSI Medicare (Hospital Group Insurance Scheme in association with Oriental Insurance Co.
- CSI Medicare insurance scheme provides many OP as well as IP benefits to patients and their family members. Under this prestigeous scheme anyone can join by paying a minimal premium amount which start from Rs.500 to Rs.1500 depends up on the coverage and number of persons . The total insurance coverage for a family in a policy year is either 30000 or 60000.
- CSI Medicare ( In association with Star health Insurance )
- Athani ( A comprehensive free health insurance scheme for the poor people)
- VIDAL Health TPA- Cashless hospitalisation benefits
- Star Health -Cashless hospitalisation benefits
- Oriental General Insurance company- Cashless hospitalisation benefits
- All other Mediclaim Insurance policy holders can claim Reimbursements for the treatment done in this hospital.
Last updated at: 08-03-2017
College Latest News
Tender Notice for Desktop Computer
- 23 Mar 2023
25 Years In Healing