Dr SMCSI Medical College is having a School of Paramedical Courses started from 2004 onwards. We have the following Paramedical courses and intake of students as shown below.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) – 30 seats
- Diploma in Operation Theater and Anesthesia Technology (DOTAT) - 15 seats
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistance (DOA) – 30 seats
- Diploma in Radiological Technology (DRT) – 15 seats
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology (DDT) – 3 seats
The seats are allotted under 50:50 basis, 50% Management and 50% Government and fee structure is according to an agreement signed with the Government every year. The course and examination is conducted by Director of Medical Education (DME) Trivandrum under Government of Kerala. The Nodal agency for admission in Government quota is LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Trivandrum. The application for seats in management quota is usually invited in the month of June every year. A rank list is prepared according to merit cum means and on community quota. The office of the Paramedical courses is situated in the ground floor of Biochemistry Department of Dr. SMCSI Medical College.