How to apply BSc Nursing
To submit BSC Nursing application form:
Phase I- Registration
- Visit the website of the DR. SMCSI MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL (www.smcsimch.ac.in).
- Click on the link Admissions, and to proceed to the concerned courses
- The Application Registration fee Rs.500/- shall be paid by way of DD favouring Principal, CSI College of Nursing, Karakonam, payable at Karakonam or can pay through the online facility in the application.The details of the remittance is to be entered in the Application Form as otherwise the Application will not be accepted in case of DD/Cash receipt.
- Click on the New Applicants Registration
- Enter correct details in all the columns of the Application Form.
- Note down the email id and date of birth entered for future reference.
- Click the “Submit” Button.
- Your Application ID will be displayed and also e-mailed and SMS to you in the e-mail id, mobile number provided by you, which should be noted down for future reference.
Phase II- Registration
- Click “Candidate Registration” for commencing processing of the application.
- Type in the email ID and Date of birth to Log in. The entire Application Form together with the data you have filled in will reappear for your verification and correction (if any) for physically registering the application with the college
- Once you are satisfied with the entries, press confirm.
- At this stage the information in the Application Form will be frozen. No further changes will be possible.
- Now the Application form Download page will be displayed.
- Log out to complete the Online Process
Phase III- Admission to B.sc Nursing Admissions 2021
- Please login using your email id and date of birth, then download Application Form on your computer and send it to college.
- Attach the self-attested Photocopies of Certificates / Documents mentioned in the prospectus along with the application.
- Include the payment receipt also in case of DD / Cash receipt.
- Applications submitted should be complete in all respects. Incomplete applications will stand rejected. Applicant will not be allowed to include any information in the application form, nor submit any certificates/documents, later.
- The envelope should be clearly marked "B.Sc Nuring Admissions 2021".
- The completed application form with details need to send to
CSI College of Nursing
Dr.S.M.C.S.I Medical College & Hospital
South India Pin - 695504
Last updated at: 16-08-2021
College Latest News
- 02 Sep 2016
25 Years In Healing